crumbs updates...

Monday, May 11, 2009

I know I've been out of commission for a while, but I'm ready to update! Shellee has been crazy busy with weddings, and is still working on the editing the pictures and James just moved to New York, so I don't have a logo yet either. It's really okay, though, because I've made a big decision about Crumbs. :) I am trying to get back into school into the Baking & Pastry program at The Art Institute of Salt Lake City. I'm hoping I can find some scholarships so I can go full force. I want Crumbs to succeed and I want it to be the best bakery it can be. I honestly feel that working towards a degree in baking and pastry will help me to do that. So, for now Crumbs in on hold. I'm still making cakes and cupcakes and baking like crazy, so if anyone needs anything, let me know!!! Thanks for all your support!

0 comments: